Saturday 21 June 2014

Grandsons Playlist

A lot of my grandsons experience of listening to music comes from his journeys in cars. I'm not sure what music he is being exposed to in his parents cars but I've just found a list of songs he left on the coffee table to give to his aunt for downloading for him and I take full responsibility for his choices and may have to consider censoring what is playing when he is with me.

The list is in his own spelling and his own titles for the tracks he selected.

'In The Getto'




Lazy Song

 
 
Major Tom

Postman Song

 



Monster

 

 

 

Bojangles

Breaking Glass song


Stand By Me



Laughing Song



Bang Bang



and finally a song that must be on every child's list

Happy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Rat symbolizes such character traits as wit, imagination and curiosity. Rats have keen observation skills and with those skills they’re able to deduce much about other people and other situations. Overall, Rats are full of energy, talkative and charming.