Saturday 16 June 2012

My Naked Women

On waking up he looked round my bedroom and asked me why there are so many naked women in my room.

Why indeed?

I love men. I much prefer to spend time with men than with women. For one I find that I laugh more with men. They are just funnier than women and I am funnier when I'm in their company.

Usually men smell good. I mean the pheromones not the aftershave although I do sometimes get a whiff of an ex partners aftershave (Obsession) and I am, in my mind, instantly back in his arms. Speaking of smells I recently purchased two vintage scents on eBay simply to revisit memories. One was the scent my grandmother used to wear (Yardleys Fressia) and long since discontinued. When I opened the bottle it was as if my nan had stepped into the room -  so powerfully did the smell bring her back to me. I then closed the bottle tightly and gave it to my dad, her son. His wife rang me a few days later to tell me he had taken the bottle into the spare room and a few minutes later she could hear him sobbing. That night they got out all the old pictures and discussed long forgotten memories and it was wonderful to have nan back for a few hours. The other vintage scent I bought was the one I wore in the 1970s (Panache...classy eh?) and when I sniffed it I was instantly transported to the time of my first love, loosing my virginity and being irresistible to the opposite sex. I spent a wonderful few hours being 17 again.

I love mens bodies. The muscle formation, the tight bums, their hairy chests and their bits and pieces. But I do not want them on my bedroom walls.

The naked women on my bedroom walls are beautiful and serene and quietly sensual. My favourite is 'My Senses' by Chekirov.


http://www.originalpaintings.com/talantbek_chekirov.htm

I wake up and the first thing I see is this beautiful woman drying herself after taking a bath in preparation for the day or the night. 



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Degas

Then there is my mystery woman. Who she is or where she is from I have no idea but she too is preparing for something or someone. She waits so patiently.




Filling my bedroom with naked women was not intentional - it all came about by chance as all rooms should. Not planned, not co-ordinated but just becoming the place to be for its user. My bedroom is also filled with books and shoes but all anyone ever notices is my naked women.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Rat symbolizes such character traits as wit, imagination and curiosity. Rats have keen observation skills and with those skills they’re able to deduce much about other people and other situations. Overall, Rats are full of energy, talkative and charming.