Sunday 8 August 2010

Cold Passion

His cold passion Saps my strength
Making me Weak
Taking me to a places
That I don't want to go
Places filled with
Anger, Fear and Regret

His cold passion Sears through my thoughts
Leaving behind it a trail of
Disharmony and Discontent
Taking in its wake
All Reason and Resolve

His cold passion fills me with Fear
Immunity has proved to be impossible
Instead, with each exposure
The Uncertainty it evokes
Becomes a Living thing

His cold passion burns away my Pride
Making me Powerless and Vulnerable
And I think that maybe when it melts
I will be Free and able to breathe again

But I am Wrong...
His Cold Passion fuels my Desire

Katie Clapton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Rat symbolizes such character traits as wit, imagination and curiosity. Rats have keen observation skills and with those skills they’re able to deduce much about other people and other situations. Overall, Rats are full of energy, talkative and charming.