Saturday 19 May 2012

My Noble Tits

There has been a recent advertising campaign for a bra that is the least sexy bra imaginable but promises to be invisible under clothes and to hold your breasts in a pert position. It achieves this by having no seams, wires, clips, fasteners, patterns or bows. As, after my operation, I had to wear a bra 24/7 for several weeks I bought a couple. And they are everything the makers claim. So much so that it makes you look as if you're braless under clothes as it does absolutely nothing to hide your nipples, something that is not evident in the adverts as the woman featured do not own nipples. Instead they have breasts like Barbie dolls, small smooth mounds. In a market today I found a stall selling similar bras. As they were a third of the price I bought one and when I got it home I looked at the claims made on the box about the powers of the bra held within - Invisible? yep it certainly looks as if it isn't there once you put in on under a t-shirt - if I stood still in a corner someone could hang a jacket on my nipples. Comfortable? Indisputably. Sexy? Well - I know some people are turned on by the weirdest things but this isn't something I'd wear if my intention was to seduce. Noble? Eh? The box claims my breasts, once encased in the bra it contains, will indeed look 'noble'. What do 'noble' tits looks like exactly? I can only think that the makers used an on-line translator and wanted a word that meant 'uplifted' and got 'noble'. If this was their meaning then yes, my tits are noble. Or maybe my tits are now also actually principled and magnanimous.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7p8mFoAhcc - What have these women done with their nipples? Seriously, we should be told.

Apart from bras with amazing powers this market sold a wide variety of things that I found I couldn't actually live without. Memory Foam pillows, plant pots that look like giant cups and saucers, tea towels and catering size packs of cling film. Fresh baked bread, interesting sausages and enormous onion bhaji. All this and an Elvis impersonator, encased in a white and gold suit, wearing a bushy black wig with sideburns and sporting a beer belly.  He belted out 'Jail House Rock' as we browsed. The streets were festooned with bunting as they are preparing for the Jubilee celebrations. And although we didn't get the sunshine we were promised we didn't get any rain. And as we wandered around in our summer tops in the slight chill my noble tits looked lovely despite the very evident nipples.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Rat symbolizes such character traits as wit, imagination and curiosity. Rats have keen observation skills and with those skills they’re able to deduce much about other people and other situations. Overall, Rats are full of energy, talkative and charming.