Sunday 21 November 2010

Gifted and Talented

I have some great dreams. Not as in Martin Luther Kings ‘I have a dream’ but as in sleeping dreams. Last night I dreamt the screenplay of a film which, on waking was crystal clear, but as the last remnants of sleep fell away I was left only with the title – ‘Gifted and Talented’ and a couple of the elements of the story line – two teachers on a G&T training weekend in some seaside town, who discover, along with the purpose of education, the fact they have great sex together.

My friend C was involved in this dream. In my dream she revealed that she used to be married to Bill Nighy and that he might be willing to play the part of the aging headteacher of the school that had sent our young idealistic lovers on the G&T training. Luckily C and Bill had remained on friendly terms and she felt it shouldn’t be too difficult to get him to agree to play the part for a nominal fee.

‘Gifted and Talented’ was intended to be a more realistic mix of films like ‘Nativity!’ starring Martin Freedman http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1242447/and ‘Happy Go Lucky’ directed by Mike Leigh http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1045670/. Both these films had Primary school teachers as the heroes. The trouble with having great dreams is waking up and realising your dreams will never become a reality. Which if different from the kind of dreams you have when you’re awake. For those there is always hope. This is particularly true starting tomorrow for Aquarians when the Sun moves into their sector of the solar chart. According to Sally Brompton this gives me and fellow Aquarians the opportunity to make a wish and watch it come true. My favourite Astrologer, Jonathan Cainer does not mention this amazing opportunity but talks instead of ‘a gap in the matrix’ which he says means that something I thought was one way is actually another. Maybe I should be careful what I wish for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Rat symbolizes such character traits as wit, imagination and curiosity. Rats have keen observation skills and with those skills they’re able to deduce much about other people and other situations. Overall, Rats are full of energy, talkative and charming.