Tuesday 30 March 2010

Paedocrats - The Scourge of Local Government

'If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.' Che Guevara

I seem to have done an awful lot of trembling lately. In fact I think I have had an internal tremour for the last few years and it shows no sign of calming. Despite my meditating and trying to make sense of things.

In a previous blog I mentioned whistle blowing. Last week I witnessed a whistle blower being ignored. Swept under the carpet. And I ask myself...what's the point?

Backs rubbed - literally - secret meetings, jobs for the boys (and girls). Inept, pompous prats, filled with their own self importance, having 'talks', meeting after meeting, discussing ways of making the bad look good, feathering their nests, padding out their CVs, desperately putting positive spins on anything that, with a bit of digging, would reveal their incompetence and always, always striving to silence the voices of descent.

I ask myself 'Why is it that those who are the least self actualised succeed?'

I know part of the answer lies in the ruthlessness of these bureaucrats - and the fact that they are just that - bureaucrats. The lack of creativity, loyalty, vision, empathy and humility. The total selfishness. The desire to win at any cost. The desire to be important. These people hold power because they have 'networked', they have spent years making contact with those who
can further their careers, fellow conspirators without conscience. They have schemed and plotted and lied. It is almost like paedophiles, who always manage to recognise each other, who always manage to make contact with other like minded pervs no matter how discreet or how far away they may be. Like paedophiles they have no sympathy for their victims, they think they will never be caught out and they think they have a right to do exactly as they please. They are Paedocrats! In my lowly position I have seen that they continually fail to meet deadlines, they break promises, lie and distort facts and data and they manipulate the truth to meet their own ends. I have heard them repeat a lie, like a mantra, until that lie becomes a false truth and the ignorant, gullible people around them begin to believe the false truth and some even begin to think in the same ugly way.


'The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall' Che Guevara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Rat symbolizes such character traits as wit, imagination and curiosity. Rats have keen observation skills and with those skills they’re able to deduce much about other people and other situations. Overall, Rats are full of energy, talkative and charming.